Facebook Link: Pepperfry
Pepperfry’s Facebook page was launched to notify shoppers of upcoming sales, new furniture, and home decor items and allow them to visualize how to style those products.
In Their Own Words :
“If you like unicorn lattes or cutting chai, you’ll like us too!
We sell gorgeous furniture & home décor online. But don’t take our word for it, see it for yourself. And if you’re old school, experience it at Studio Pepperfry. We’re thoughtful like that!”
Some Interesting Stats:
- # of likes: 670,564 (as per May 2019)
- # of followers: 668,021 (as per May 2019))
- # of posts a day: ~ 1-2
- Avg Engagement Per Post ~ 100 likes, 15 comments,4 shares
- 50.04% of Traffic that comes through Facebook.
How Do They Use Facebook?
- Show off user-generated content: Pepperfry chooses to post inspiration/mood-boards for shoppers by leveraging content from their existing customers.
- As an assisted conversion channel: Posts often feature products and ways to style them with links to the online store.
- Promote their offline Studios: Studio Pepperfry allow shoppers to experience the furniture first-hand. Pepperfry’s posts encourage shoppers to come down for a free interior design consultation.
- As a distribution channel: Pepperfry has a separate tab for their blog, Pinterest-style mood board, and a tab to allow shoppers to ‘Tweet With Us’
- For support: Pepperfry allows potential customers and existing customers to reach out to them with a separate tab for support called ‘Talk To Us’ and addresses all queries regarding orders when users comment on their posts.
- Community building channel: Posts about Studio Pepperfry’s events, user-generated content and pertinent issues like women empowerment all work towards building a community.
Types Of Posts
Simple posts + Images – Contests, Inspiration and UGC
How Have They Grown To 668k Followers
Positioned themselves as a pioneer of the online furniture market back in January 2012 while still allowing shoppers to experience the feeling of buying it in stores with AR and offline Studios.
- Lots of interactive posts
- Tertiary content: Hosting events in collaboration with other companies to discuss pertinent issues.
- Secondary Content: Events at Studio Pepperfry and promoting the app.
- Primary content
- Design inspirations – User-generated as well as Pepperfry’s collaborations with LBB.
- Quick and responsive support: Every feedback given by customers is appreciated and issues are looked into almost immediately fostering greater trust and sense of community.
- Facebook Store: Allows customers to shop directly on Facebook.
- Offline events: All events are hosted at Studio Pepperfry locations. Types of events include
- Mood-Board Design workshops
- Comedy evenings
- Live music
- Culinary workshops
Do They Run Facebook Ads?
Pepperfry has 15 active ads in 26 countries with the CTA ‘Install Now’ or shop directly on the website. The ads can be broken down in three categories.
- Objective: Download the app.
- Target: New customers.
- Ad Copy: Reads ‘Sign up and save Rs 10,000.
- Objective: Drive Sales.
- Target: New and Existing customers.
- Ad Copy: Reads ‘50% off for Akshaya Tritiya’. Pepperfry leverages festivals to boost sales.
- Objective: Acquire new customers.
- Target: Potential customers.
- Ad Copy: Reads ‘50% discount. Limited Period Offer.”
Latest posts by Amit Ghosh (see all)
- How Pepper Fry Got 670K Likes and 668K Follows on Facebook - May 12, 2019
- Zomato- Marketing Strategy and Marketing Breakdown - May 3, 2019