https://growthspartan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/download.png 225 225 Divya Shree https://growthspartan.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/helmet-300x300.png Divya Shree2019-05-11 19:09:552019-06-15 15:44:05Jaypore-Facebook Marketing Breakdown
Facebook Page: Jaypore
What is the Page about?
Jaypore is an E-commerce website, they curate best designs from artisans and craftsman from across India and deliver them to the global audience.
Some Interesting stats:
- No of Followers/Page likes: 448,170 as on 1st May 2019
- Posts per Day: 2 or 3 posts per day
- Average engagement per posts is between 150 to 400 i. e they at least 100 likes for their posts. And around 3-5 comments.
- Jaypore gets 10.01% of their traffic from social media channels. And out of 10.01%, traffic from Facebook is 19.59% of their social traffic i.e approximately 2% of their traffic comes from Facebook.
- Jaypore has 26 people managing their page from different locations.
How they use Facebook?
- As a community building channel.
- As an assisted conversion channel.
- For support.
Type of Posts
- Image posts with Link to the Product Page
- Video posts.
- Sale posts.
- Event posts.
- Facebook Live videos
How have they grown to x members- Things they do different
1. Facebook Ads:
- They run ads displaying their products.
- Jaypore uses Carousel Ads and Photo Ads displaying their products. These ads are linked to their product page on their website.
2. Types of contents
- They share their product images
- Share their upcoming sale
- Shares their Offline events
- Share live videos of their events
- They share videos of craftsmen working on a different type of materials.
- They share craftsmen working on meenakari material, how Lucknowi embroidery is done.
- Jaypore share monument images, Food images from other pages and credit them.
- They share videos of a traditional form of musical instruments.