https://growthspartan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/facebook_swiggy.png 501 1501 Krishna Vamsi https://growthspartan.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/helmet-300x300.png Krishna Vamsi2019-06-12 13:29:372019-06-17 12:52:59Swiggy's Facebook Marketing Breakdown
Facebook Marketing Breakdown Simplified
What is the Page about?
- Swiggy is an on-demand food delivery platform designed to provide food from neighborhood restaurants to the customers. The page is all about brand awareness and customer engagement/support
Facebook Link: Swiggy
Some interesting stats:
- # of page likes: 875k (as per May 2019)
- # of posts a day: 0 to 3
- Avg Engagement Per Post: 100+ likes, 200 comments(Number vary of the post is promoted)
- # of Admins/Moderators: Swiggy has 197 people managing their page from India and 6 people from Australia
- The comment section is mostly filled out with order related queries where swiggy is actively responding for each of the customer’s query/suggestion/issues.
- % of Traffic that comes through Facebook: 11.09% (Data: SimilarWeb)
How do they use Facebook?
- As a community building channel
- As a platform to share details about their current offers
- As a platform to announce the addition of new delivery locations
- For Customer Support
Types of posts
- Simple posts + Images (addition of new delivery locations)
- Posts around the current trending topics over the internet like Game of Thrones, General elections in India, Cricket Worldcup 2019.
- Short promotional Videos where content will be related to trending topics like IPL or special days like mothers day, labor day and others
- Social media managers
How have they grown followers – Things they do different
- Customer support executives responding for each and every queries/complaint in the comment section and following up with them until it is resolved
- Keeps their customers update to date with new delivery locations
- Creative posts based on trending events
- About Swiggy delivery partners
- Video Ads(Content related to Special days like Social days, Religious festivals, IPL, and other trends)
- Most of the posts are about promotional offers and announcements, memes.
- Their customer support is making the facebook page more engaged with all the customer queries
- Facebook Ads: At the moment of writing, there were around nearly 3400 ads running from the swiggy Facebook page as per ads library
8. Closely analyzed, various types of ads are being run by Swiggy as follows:
- Majority of ads are aimed for new app downloads, specific offers based on events like the cricket world cup 2019, Ads specifically on food items like Ice creams and other chilled items because of the summer season
- Their ads are more of customized using a specific dish, location, and popularity of the dish targeting new and existing customers.
- One can appreciate the Swiggy’s effort in placing this huge number of ads while making sure that the ad is shown to the targeted audiences
- Objective: To increase the number of delivery partners
- Target: New Delivery Partner
- Ad Copy: Earn up to 25000/- per month